Friday, December 14, 2007

RRRR there be whales

I forgot to post an exciting thing I did in North Dakota.  Yes, I used the word exciting and North Dakota in the same sentence.  I borrowed my grandpa's tools and made this:


x2 though.  Thats right, there are two of them.  The pictures came out aweful thanks to my wonderful 5 year old kodak camera the size of a large rodent, so you only get to see one of the brothers.  I was going to hang keys on them but decided wall art is better.  
Another realization: my cat Toulouse is now shaped like a sweet potato.  Literally.  Here she is in her tubby glory:

  She only posed for like, 5 seconds so this is a very crappy, very short sketch.  She's unbearably  cute, like OTTER EATING AND GROOMING cute, so I'm thinking we go for some sort of squash shape next.  We will see, we will see.


No comments: